Here are the rules:
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions to the person who tagged you came up with and write 10 new questions.
Rule 3: Tag 8 people and link them in the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell the people you tagged.
I was tagged by ageless-aislynn
1. What song did you start off hating then grow to love?
Aeroplane by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was big when I was in middle primary and I couldn’t understand why everyone went so nana over it. Now, don’t mind it so much.
2. Reversely, what song did you start off loving then grow to dislike?
I really liked Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke until I actually read the lyrics and realised how gross and rapey it is. Now I just listen to Weird Al’s parody version and enjoy it that way.
3. Top 5 TV shows?
Of all time or just generally? LOST used to be my main jam, I’m also pretty big on Sherlock, Doctor Who, Merlin and Supernatural.
4. What, if anything, do you collect? (Action figures, comic books, stamps, ticket stubs, etc. ;) )
I collect books, elephants, stuff to do with Ancient Egypt and I have a fairly wide selection of vintage gloves :)
5. Favorite time of day? (As in sunrise, sunset, lunchtime, etc., not “4:36PM!” unless you just, you know, really love 4:36PM, lol! ;) )
Probably dusk? We get some truly stunning sunsets where I live because we’re on the western coast.
6. Which book(s) have you re-read the most?
So many! Probably Starbright by Maureen McGarth which is a book of meditations for children. Also, I must have re-read the Animorphs series about a dozen odd times.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure movie?
Love Actually. Or if I want a good cry, the last fifteen minutes of Return of the King.
8. What’s the last movie you watched and would you recommend it?
Cuban Fury. Absolutely! It’s a very good little movie. A little predictable but sweet and its definitely got heart. Also, Nick Frost does some fabulous (not even kidding - FABULOUS) Salsa dancing in it.
9. Which sequel (book, movie, whatever) do you feel was superior to the first? If none are superior, which do you think came the closest?
How To Train Your Dragon 2 was excellent. As was Return of Jafar.
10. What’s the first movie you can remember falling in love with?
Jurassic Park. It scared the shit out of me but I loved it.
Imma tag some people. If you want to do this regardless, go for it. If I tag you and you don’t want to do it, no stress either :)